Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Translating a list word by word.

Hallo!

sitting with a list of 2000 rows, and I need to translate this to
english (now written in swedish). I have a special wordlist and want
to translate the list word by word. It is a technical list with little
grammar problem ;-).

Has anyone done something like this. You don't want to replace
strings, you need to know that you translate whole words etc.

Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"pearl" wrote:
Hallo!

sitting with a list of 2000 rows, and I need to translate this to
english (now written in swedish). I have a special wordlist and want
to translate the list word by word. It is a technical list with little
grammar problem ;-).

Has anyone done something like this. You don't want to replace
strings, you need to know that you translate whole words etc.

Help!- Dölj citerad text -

- Visa citerad text -

Yes, p45cal, it is in a digital format.
I worked with it all day yesterday and have it running now.
I just tried to be smart, not inventing the wheel myself once more.

Thank you for your replay!