Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to retrieve subs and functions names of a project using VBA ?

Good morning,
I am using WIN XP SP2 and Excel 2007
Microsoft explains in kb274680 (in french, same number in english ?) how to
retrieve procedures and
functions names of projects, but the method uses C++, which I do not have.
Is there a way to do the same thing using VBA, from Excel VBIDE ? I need it
to create more easily a customUI for Excel 2007 Ribbon.
Thanks,
--
Aeronav

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See www.cperason.com/Excel/vbe.htm for example code to list procedures.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Aeronav" wrote in message
Good morning,
I am using WIN XP SP2 and Excel 2007
Microsoft explains in kb274680 (in french, same number in english ?) how
to retrieve procedures and
functions names of projects, but the method uses C++, which I do not have.
Is there a way to do the same thing using VBA, from Excel VBIDE ? I need
it
to create more easily a customUI for Excel 2007 Ribbon.
Thanks,
--
Aeronav

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See www.cperason.com/Excel/vbe.htm for example code to list procedures.

Or even http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/vbe.htm assuming you want to spell
your name correctly.<g

Rick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks to Pearson and Rothstein, I think I can make it now
Aeronav

le message de news: ...