Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Finding Unreferenced Subs and Functions

I have a fairly large add-in that has had a lot of people's hands in it. I
was wondering if anybody knew of a utility that would analyze the add-in to
try and find unreferenced Subs and Functions?

I say "try" because I understand that the kind of static analysis such a
utility would perform would necessarily be imperfect. Still I would love to
have the recommendations from such a utility to guide my cleanup effort.

TIA,

josh

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi there,

Check out M-Z Tools. It will find unused variables and such and it will
give you listings of unused procedures. From the VBE, Tools | MZ Tools |
Other Utilities | Review Source Code.

HTH

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr
To email, remove NOSPAM