Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HPageBreak and crazy error (Excel 97)

I have the following line of code that produces something I have never
seen befo

lngHorizBreaks = Worksheets(1).HPageBreaks.Count

When this code executes, it changes the column widths of in the
spreadsheet (I am not kidding, it really does change the column widths
of my columns that have data).

The following line of code does not work as it should:
lngPageBreakRow = ActiveSheet.HPageBreaks.Item(1).Location.Row - 1

The above code worked, but recently a machine was upgarded with SAPGUI
7.10 and then things started going crazy.

I need a workaround to determining the page break row and it looks
like anything associated with HPageBreak is going to cause problems.

I would be interested in any help that someone could provide since the
code works in most machines, but the new changes are causing problems
as stated above.

Regards,

Don

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming