Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hmmm... Excel OVERRIDES vpagebreak and hpagebreak vb code????

Thanks Tom,

I figured this was probably the reason. But if I can go into page brea
preview and manually adjust these additional page breaks I can forc
Excel to print out the area I want. Why can't I do this in code, i
there any way?

Lia

--
wjoc
wjoc1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1528

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

When you drag a pagebreak right or down in pagebreak preview mode, if you
then go to pagesetup, you will see the zoom option has been selected and the
zoom has been set at something less than 100%. This has changed the number
of rows and columns allowed on a page. You can do this with code as well.
(Zoom is one of the parameters you can set for the pagesetup object. )

Tom Ogilvy

"wjoc1" wrote in message

Thanks Tom,

I figured this was probably the reason. But if I can go into page break
preview and manually adjust these additional page breaks I can force
Excel to print out the area I want. Why can't I do this in code, is
there any way?

Liam

--
wjoc1