Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to open a *.Vba file

Hi..
I have a *.Vba file.I ahve open that and see the code.How to open
that.What are all software that should be installed to open
that..Advice me.

With regards
Rajsekar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't think I've seen a .VBA file.

Maybe you should open it in NotePad to see if you can determine what type of
file it is.

This may help:
http://filext.com/file-extension/vba

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't think I've seen a .VBA file.

In VBA, go to the File menu and choose New Project. This is used to create a
COM add-in with VBA. I've never gotten it to work, though. I always get a
DLL error. Anyways, I use VB6 or NET instead of VBA for addins.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson