-   -   How to open a *.Vba file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/396589-how-open-%2A-vba-file.html)

[email protected]

How to open a *.Vba file

Hi..
I have a *.Vba file.I ahve open that and see the code.How to open
that.What are all software that should be installed to open
that..Advice me.

With regards
Rajsekar

Dave Peterson

How to open a *.Vba file

I don't think I've seen a .VBA file.

Maybe you should open it in NotePad to see if you can determine what type of
file it is.

This may help:
http://filext.com/file-extension/vba

--

Dave Peterson

Chip Pearson

How to open a *.Vba file

I don't think I've seen a .VBA file.

In VBA, go to the File menu and choose New Project. This is used to create a
COM add-in with VBA. I've never gotten it to work, though. I always get a
DLL error. Anyways, I use VB6 or NET instead of VBA for addins.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

wrote:

Hi..
I have a *.Vba file.I ahve open that and see the code.How to open
that.What are all software that should be installed to open
that..Advice me.

With regards
Rajsekar

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

How to open a *.Vba file

I bet you have a different version of excel (Developer's???) than I do. That
option doesn't exist in my xl2003 (plain old vanilla MS Office Proffessional
version).