Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating number formula to count number occurences in a data set

Hello, I have a project where I am trying to take a data set (in this case
the GA Cash 3 lottery results) and use an Excel formula to count the number
of times a 3 digit number occurs in the dat ( example 318). Can anyone tell
me how to set this up? Or can anyone tell me what formula to use to count
the 3 digit numbers with the least occurences and the most occurences? I am
NOT using this to play the lottery rahter merely trying to complete an
assignment while learning to use formulas in Excel.

Thank you.
--
Brreese24
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming