Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Duplicate Pastes into a table for a draw

How do I make a line of data (or maybe just a cell) paste several times
depending on a value in the row on column H?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If selection.rows.count = 1 then
selection.copy _
selection.Resize(cells(ActiveCell.row,"H"))
end if

Tom Ogilvy

"GBH99" wrote:

How do I make a line of data (or maybe just a cell) paste several times
depending on a value in the row on column H?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tom,

Sorry I didn't make my request clear. I have a name in Column A, say the
data starts in A23, then in Column I i will be producing a the number of draw
entries this person would acquire, I then need to paste the Name onto a Draw
spreadsheet.

EG
Name no. of draws
Gareth Havard 3
Anon 1

To number my name on the draw sheet in columns
a b
1 Gareth Havard
2 Gareth Havard
3 Gareth Havard
4 Anon

And so on and so on until there are no more names, some will have zeros and
should not be pasted. Is this possible?