Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Embedded pictures

Can you embed graphics into Excel.

So rather than point to a image file on the hard drive
you could use a picture which would
be included in the .xls file?

Thanks - Kirk
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes.

InsertPictureFrom File

Save the workbook and picture will save with it.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 03:36:13 +1200, kirkm wrote:

Can you embed graphics into Excel.

So rather than point to a image file on the hard drive
you could use a picture which would
be included in the .xls file?

Thanks - Kirk

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:08:18 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca
wrote:

Yes.

InsertPictureFrom File

Save the workbook and picture will save with it.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 03:36:13 +1200, kirkm wrote:

Can you embed graphics into Excel.

So rather than point to a image file on the hard drive
you could use a picture which would
be included in the .xls file?

I think I see what you mean,. but I'm trying a use an
existing Form & code which already has -

frmLabel.Picture = LoadPicture("filename')

and, for example,

frmLabel.Picture = frmLabel.Image1

doesn't work.

Can I use the frmLabelPicture = method with a picture
stored in Excel?

Thanks - Kirk