Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default New computer and VBA errors

I have moved to a new computer (running Vista, 32 bit) and have reinstalled
Office 2007. Now when I run one of my Template documents, I get an error
dialog:

Microsoft Forms (this is the title on the dialogbox)

Could not load some objects because they are not available on this machine.

The line in my code that the debugger points to is:

Userform1.show

I can open and edit the Userform in VBA but if I try to run it I get an
Object Required error. This template document (and accompanying code) was
created with Word 2007.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000763-6, 08/06/2007
Tested on: 8/5/2007 9:35:54 PM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just figured it out. I am missing the Microsoft calendar control. Anyone
know where I can get the calendar control for Office 2007? and the
procedures for installing it?

"Patrick C. Simonds" wrote in message
I have moved to a new computer (running Vista, 32 bit) and have reinstalled
Office 2007. Now when I run one of my Template documents, I get an error
dialog:

Microsoft Forms (this is the title on the dialogbox)

Could not load some objects because they are not available on this
machine.

The line in my code that the debugger points to is:

Userform1.show

I can open and edit the Userform in VBA but if I try to run it I get an
Object Required error. This template document (and accompanying code)
was created with Word 2007.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000763-6, 08/06/2007
Tested on: 8/5/2007 9:35:54 PM

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000763-6, 08/06/2007
Tested on: 8/5/2007 9:42:53 PM

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000763-6, 08/06/2007
Tested on: 8/5/2007 9:44:30 PM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

So I downloaded it and put in the c:\windows\system32. I right clicked on
the command prompt and opened as Administrator. I typed in regsvr32
mscal.ocx. I clicked OK and get a dialogbox which says DllRegisterServer in
mscal.ocx succeeded

I go back to office 2007 in VBA and open the toolbox, right click on the
toolbox and select additional controls, scroll down and select Calendar
Control 10.0.

Now when I try to add a calendar to a UserForm I get:

Library not registered

What have I missed? Does mscal.ocx (version 10) not run under Vista?

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
There is a link at http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm. Doesn't
mention 2007, so you should try the 2003 version and see if that works.

--
HTH

Bob

addy)