Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel datamap question

How do I use the mapping tool with the following worksheet and data
map? I cannot figure out where I should drag the elements onto the
worksheet. Everything I tried results in an error when I try to export
to xml. When I bring the datamap into Excel, it shows the Department
and Division nodes as repeating, which I believe is what I want. In a
database, I would have a Divisions Table that is a child of the
Departments Table.

Department Employees Division Manager Employee
IT 45 Support BC Sam Smith
IT 45 Support BC Tom Jones
IT 45 Networks AB Bill Thomas
IT 45 Networks AB John English
Accounting 7 Payroll TG Sue Johnson
Accounting 7 Payroll TG Larry Neilson
Accounting 7 Receivables GR Harry Feldman
Accounting 7 Receivables GR Stan Simon

<Departments
<Department
<DepName</DepName