Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Program for creating buttons?

I do not like the standard buttons in Excel 2000 so I create buttons
in Photoshop and paste the picture into Excel. This takes a lot of
time so I'm looking for a shareware or a freeware program that helps
me creates buttons.
Does anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks,

Johan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I know how to do it, I just want to find a software where I can create
nice looking buttons. For example buttons made of steel, stone or
glass.

Regards,

Johan