Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MGC MGC is offline

Default How to Set Rows with Merged Cells so They Adjust Automatically

I am working in a rather large workbook (9 tabs) which includes 3 tabs with
several merged columns of data. I have activated the Word Wrap feature but I
need the rows with the merged cells to adjust height automatically. I have
tried using the code in other posts but must be doing something wrong as I
cannot get this function to work. I am currently using the workbook in the
2003 version of Excel but will need to drop it back into 2000 when it is
complete. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Excel does not auto-adjust the row height of merged cells..

There's a couple of suggestions he

http://exceltips.vitalnews.com/Pages... ext_Wrap.html

--
Hope that helps.