Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vergel Adriano Vergel Adriano is offline

Default How to Set Rows with Merged Cells so They Adjust Automatically

Excel does not auto-adjust the row height of merged cells..

There's a couple of suggestions he

http://exceltips.vitalnews.com/Pages... ext_Wrap.html

--
Hope that helps.

Vergel Adriano

"MGC" wrote:

I am working in a rather large workbook (9 tabs) which includes 3 tabs with
several merged columns of data. I have activated the Word Wrap feature but I
need the rows with the merged cells to adjust height automatically. I have
tried using the code in other posts but must be doing something wrong as I
cannot get this function to work. I am currently using the workbook in the
2003 version of Excel but will need to drop it back into 2000 when it is
complete. Any suggestions?