Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Axcessing worksheets in an add-in

Back in May I got some help here in separating my VBA code from the
..xls file to be exposed to the user.
It works fine now. When the user opens the .xls file the .xla gets
loaded and the subroutine that installs
a command menu runs.

The question now is how do I maintain some things that are in
worksheets that I chose to leave in
the .xls file? Let me be more specific. I have certain parameters in
a worksheet in the .xla file. These things
are read and used in the macros. I had hoped to have easy access to
them just by clicking on the worksheet
object in the VBA Project tree for the xla file, then changing cells
in the normal Excel manner.

The problem is the VBA editor will only allow be to view and work with
the code, not the object.
I imagine I could edit what's in this worksheet via code, but that
seems awkward.

Is there any way around this?

TIA

Ed

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tim,

I can't find a place to do that. If I select the xla in the VBAProject
window and click on VBA Project properties
I get a dialog with two tabs: General and Protection. There is nothing
about IsAddin.

Ed