Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA / Macro for creating new worksheets and new columns from exist

copy the "master" list. Then use the vlookup worksheet formula to pull over
the data from the other list.

See Excel Help for Vlookup. No VBA is required.

If you want to use VBA, then incorporate the vlookup function in your code
to do all the hard work.

Tom Ogilvy

"webby2006" wrote:

Please excuse my ignorance after searching for hours I have yet to find
an answer to my problem. I am trying to create a new worksheet from two
existing worksheets of similar data.

Worksheet1
Organisation | Name | Telephone | Email
AAA | orange | 123456 |
BBB | pink | 5646546 |

FFF | white | 989865464|

HHH | black | 546786 |

Worksheet2
Organisation | name | Telephone | Email
AAA | purple | 8885555 |

FFF | blue | 222111 |

BBB | silver | 654554 |

Heres what the end result should look like
Worksheet3
Organisation | Name | Telephone | Email | Name2 | Telephone2 | Email2
AAA | orange | 123456 |
| purple | 8885555 |

BBB | pink | 5646546 |
| BBB | silver | 654554 |

FFF | white | 989865464|
| blue | 222111 |
HHH | black | 546786 |
| N/A | N/A | N/A

Many thanks in advance.

--
webby2006
webby2006's Profile:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA / Macro for creating new worksheets and new columns from existing worksheets

Dear Tom,

Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I am very happy indeed and it
worked a treat. Never seen/used this function before and today I have
gained great knowledge, the wizard looks complicated but once I saw the
formular I was able to produce others bypassing the wizard altogether.

Thanks once again.

--
webby2006
webby2006's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36744