Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet Row/Column Boundaries Question

Hi there,

I'm using Excel 2003. I have seen some worksheets that have row/column
boundaries set, in that, the worksheet "disappears" after scrolling to a
certain row or column.

For example, I have a worksheet that completely ends at Row L. I am not
saying that the scroll bar initially only scrolls as far as L, but if you
keep scrolling or hit the right arrow you can see M, N, O...all the way to
the end. I am saying that after Row L, the worksheet disappears completely
and there is just a gray background. You can keep scrolling (if you want!)
but you just see the gray background.

The same is true for the veritical, I have seen a worksheet that only shows
rows 1-80. After 80, you don't see 81, 82, etc if you keep scrolling. The
worksheet disappears and all you have is the lovely gray abyss.

Any ideas how to manage this feature?

I'd like to use it, I hate the extraneous rows/columns!

Thanks,

-Scott