Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CTRL-BREAK Mac

I've recently started using a macbook pro with parallels and Windows
XP installed on it. The only downfall I have right now is that I can
not break a vba macro via ctrl-break, because the break key doesn't
exist on a mac. Is there a way to re-assign the ctrl-break command to
say ctrl-k or something?

Thanks,
Gil

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I asked a buddy who has Macs and he said to try [apple]+[.], i.e. the apple
button along with the period button.

Good luck.

"Gil" wrote:

I've recently started using a macbook pro with parallels and Windows
XP installed on it. The only downfall I have right now is that I can
not break a vba macro via ctrl-break, because the break key doesn't
exist on a mac. Is there a way to re-assign the ctrl-break command to
say ctrl-k or something?

Thanks,
Gil

Diable Ctrl+Break Steven Excel Programming 1 January 12th 06 06:10 PM
CTRL +BREAK Moiz, ABAC UK Excel Programming 1 November 29th 05 12:56 PM
Ctrl+Alt+Break Tom Excel Programming 0 April 13th 05 12:22 PM
Can Not Get Macro to Break with CTRL-BREAK Break Me? Excel Programming 0 September 8th 04 03:15 AM
How to disable Ctrl+Break No Name Excel Programming 1 April 23rd 04 02:17 PM