-   -   CTRL-BREAK Mac (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/394307-ctrl-break-mac.html)

Gil[_5_]

CTRL-BREAK Mac

I've recently started using a macbook pro with parallels and Windows
XP installed on it. The only downfall I have right now is that I can
not break a vba macro via ctrl-break, because the break key doesn't
exist on a mac. Is there a way to re-assign the ctrl-break command to
say ctrl-k or something?

Thanks,
Gil

JLatham

CTRL-BREAK Mac

I asked a buddy who has Macs and he said to try [apple]+[.], i.e. the apple
button along with the period button.

Good luck.