Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default R/T error 40036

With data in Range a1:a9 of sheet1

Why in the Immediate window when I enter:

lrow = activesheet.cells(Rows.Count, 1).end(xlUp).row
or
lrow = activesheet.cells(Rows.Count, 1).end(xlUp)

Why do I get this error Application-defined or Object-defined error?

TIA,

Jim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't get the error unless the selected sheet is not a worksheet. For
instance, if you have a chart on the sheet and the chart is selected, you'll
get an error on this code. James