Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TAM TAM is offline

Default Run time error 40036

This one has got me completely baffled -
I have an EXCEL workbook that contains an imported worksheet (one that has
been copied from another file and then had its formulas converted to values)
and an empty worksheet. If I use the Sheets("Worksheet Name").Select code to
move from the empty sheet to the copied one I keep getting "run-time error
40036 Application defined or object defined error" message. However if I
change the code to move from the copied worksheet to the empty one it works
okay. I have tried using a simple recorded macro to carry out this excercise
but that also falls over. Obviously it is something to do with the imported
worksheet but as it is not protected, linked or contains any formulas I am
at a loss to understand why. Can you please help

Yours truly

TAM