Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Undo Makros

Haw can I apply ability of Undo function after executing Macros. Is there any
appropriate property of any object we can use to add in programme code of
Macros or what ever. Thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Most actions in Excel automatically add their undo method to the undo list
but not macros so as soon as a macro runs the undo list is lost and start to
rebuild again and that's the way Excel is designed.

To get around this you have to write you own undo routine which involves
remembering how Excel was before you macro ran. Excel provides to tools to do
this so check out

Application.OnUndo

and the examples here

Mike

"Kalin Vassilev" wrote:

Haw can I apply ability of Undo function after executing Macros. Is there any
appropriate property of any object we can use to add in programme code of
Macros or what ever. Thanks in advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Keep track of what was there before and write your own routine to undo.

John Walkenbach has some notes:

--

Dave Peterson