Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default disable/enable makros automaticly

Hi,

is it possible to skip the start-up question "disable/enable makros"
by running a private sub.
I can't change the security setting to low for every user and I want
to prevent for disabling makros for a specific file.

thanks in advance
Gert

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Gert

Not as far as I am aware - and think about it: it would be an enormous
potential security breach if you could do that.

Best regards

Richard

On 3 Apr, 08:01, "Gert" wrote:
Hi,

is it possible to skip the start-up question "disable/enable makros"
by running a private sub.
I can't change the security setting to low for every user and I want
to prevent for disabling makros for a specific file.

thanks in advance
Gert

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Gert,
No, it is thankfully a user setting that code cannot change. It would a
useless security if you could.
You may find signing the code useful, though.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/820738

NickHK

oups.com...