-   -   disable/enable makros automaticly (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/386743-disable-enable-makros-automaticly.html)

Gert

disable/enable makros automaticly

Hi,

is it possible to skip the start-up question "disable/enable makros"
by running a private sub.
I can't change the security setting to low for every user and I want
to prevent for disabling makros for a specific file.

thanks in advance
Gert

RichardSchollar[_2_]

disable/enable makros automaticly

Hi Gert

Not as far as I am aware - and think about it: it would be an enormous
potential security breach if you could do that.

Best regards

Richard

On 3 Apr, 08:01, "Gert" wrote:
Hi,

is it possible to skip the start-up question "disable/enable makros"
by running a private sub.
I can't change the security setting to low for every user and I want
to prevent for disabling makros for a specific file.

thanks in advance
Gert

NickHK

disable/enable makros automaticly

Gert,
No, it is thankfully a user setting that code cannot change. It would a
useless security if you could.
You may find signing the code useful, though.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/820738

NickHK

oups.com...