Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CREATE AN EMPTY ROWS

Hi,

Can you please guide me how to create an empty rows (by using macros)
in a spread sheet contains 300 rows of data?

Thanks

Renga

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On row in one place?

Rows(200).Insert

Many rows in one place?

Rows(200).Resize(10).Insert

One row in many places?

For i = 1 To 300 Step 20
Rows(i).Insert)
Next i

Many rows in many places?

For i = 1 To 300 Step 20
Rows(i).Resize(5).Insert)
Next i

--
HTH

Bob

"lbrrenga" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

Can you please guide me how to create an empty rows (by using macros)
in a spread sheet contains 300 rows of data?

Thanks

Renga

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Typo alert.

Don't include the closing paren ")" after the .insert

Bob Phillips wrote:

On row in one place?

Rows(200).Insert

Many rows in one place?

Rows(200).Resize(10).Insert

One row in many places?

For i = 1 To 300 Step 20
Rows(i).Insert)
Next i

Many rows in many places?

For i = 1 To 300 Step 20
Rows(i).Resize(5).Insert)
Next i

--
HTH

Bob

"lbrrenga" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

Can you please guide me how to create an empty rows (by using macros)
in a spread sheet contains 300 rows of data?

Thanks

Renga

--

Dave Peterson