Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Corresponding Data From PivotTable Field List

I am writing a macro to extract data (to a seperate workbook) from a
PivotField which is part of my PivotTable (included) and the
corresponding data from a PivotField which is only in the PivotTable
Field list (non-included). I have not been able to get the data points
from the two fields to match up as I have only been able to get the
data from the second (non-included) field in alphabetical order.

The data as I need it would look like this....

Included field: Apple, Banana, Pear
Non-included field: Red, Yellow, Green

..... but what I'm getting is this.....

Included field: Apple, Banana, Pear
Non-included field: Green, Red, Yellow

The problem is further complicated when I am pulling only visible
items from the PivotTable, (i.e. Apple and Pear when Banana is hidden)
where non-included items do not distinguish between visible and hidden.