Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default #REF! ERROR IN EXCEL97 WHEN TRIED TO COPY AND PASTE A RANGE

DEAR ALL
It was working fine and I kept tinkering to make it better and
disaster struck.
I keep a range which has a ref to some cells in another sheet.
When needed I copy this range and paste them in another area to finish
the calculations.
Now when I copy this range and paste, I am getting #ref! error.
I restarted excel and the comp also but the error does come.
What could it be due to?? But when i check it on a new sheet it does
not happen. pls guide/adv.