Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default printer page length

Is there a way to set the page length using VBA from Excel. The
printer uses a continuous lable material.
I can get the length of the string to print and then add 1/2" to each
end, I know the length of the "page" I want. But how do I set it using
VBA?.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

you can try this and see if it helps, not sure though.

start recording a macro
print preview whatever you're printing
click the print button and choose the printer
click the preview button
click on setup
choose portrait or landscape
click the options button
choose or create the paper size for the printer
click and see what it looks like
click close
stop recording the macro and check the code for settings you can use.

--

Gary

ups.com...