Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rfiler

Default printer prints 1/2 page then ejects

When I print a excell or windows document on my Epson colcor 880 printer it
prints about 1/2 page then ejects. The full page does not print. The last
half of each page just dissapears. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bruce Sinclair

In article , ?B?cmZpbGVy?= wrote:
When I print a excell or windows document on my Epson colcor 880 printer it
prints about 1/2 page then ejects. The full page does not print. The last
half of each page just dissapears. Any suggestions?

Have you got a print area selected ?

Bruce

(if there were any)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Does it look ok when you do File|Print Preview?

If yes, then I'd bet it was a printer problem. A longggggggggg time ago, we had
trouble with an HP (not-color) printer. It wouldn't print complex pages. We
added more memory and it worked fine.

I have no idea if it's a memory problem with the Epson, though. In fact, you
may want to try searching the knowledge base at http://epson.com

--

Dave Peterson