Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Edit Closed XLT

I'm developing a template to enter data on a simple form. I want to allow
the user to add values to the template lists. The lists are used to populate
drop downs in the form. Once data is entered into the form, the user can
click OK and the data is written to an access database.
So my first question is how to open a template to have a value added.
Second question is whether this is the right approach for building a data
entry form. Basically, it's a very common project in that I want a template
(or add-in) available to multiple users to enter data on a one-page form and
then write this data to a database.

Thanks