Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open Excel

Hi All

I was wondering if there is code that can open a new excel window that
allows the file I have saved in the XLSTART folder.

Jason Zischke
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try:-

Sub marine()
Path = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\XLSTART\"
Name = "Book1.xls"
Workbooks.Open (Path & Name)
End Sub

Mike

"Jason Zischke" wrote:

Hi All

I was wondering if there is code that can open a new excel window that
allows the file I have saved in the XLSTART folder.

Jason Zischke

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Thanks for the responce but I found that would open in the same excel window
what I'm looking for is a way open a file in a new excel window run its code
then shutdown while I'm in the other excel window doing something else.

Jason