Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default send the data to lotus notes by email

I want to send the salary data in excel to employees by Lotes Notes seprately
diveded by a email colume. and the body of the email show the detail
information in table. Any body can help me out that?

Thanks very much,
Ming
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ming

The following link contains a load of info re working with Lotus notes from
excel.
Certainly helped me sort out a few problems.

http://www.excelkb.com/?cNode=1X5M7A

HTH
Steve