-   -   send the data to lotus notes by email (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/391677-send-data-lotus-notes-email.html)

Ming[_2_]

send the data to lotus notes by email

I want to send the salary data in excel to employees by Lotes Notes seprately
diveded by a email colume. and the body of the email show the detail
information in table. Any body can help me out that?

Thanks very much,
Ming

steve_doc

send the data to lotus notes by email

Hi Ming

The following link contains a load of info re working with Lotus notes from
excel.
Certainly helped me sort out a few problems.

http://www.excelkb.com/?cNode=1X5M7A

HTH
Steve