Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sheet shows macros embedded but none are in VB editor

When I pull up a sheet it warns me that the sheet has macros embedded. I have
gone through the editor (Shift-F11) looking for these macros but cannot find
them. I know there is one that does some 'magic' according to the clients
I've interviewed, and would like to review the code. Where else should I be
looking?

Thank you.
--
Adios,
Clay Harryman
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Alt+F11

If you see "Modules" in your VBAProject(<Your Workbook.xls), then you'll
need to remove it. Right-click and remove.

HTH,
Paul