Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macros warning always shows up, even if all macros removed

Running Excel 2003 on Windows XP.

It seems that once a macro is in a worksheet, I always get the "this
spreadhseet has macros, do you want to enable them" message for that
worksheet, even if I have deleted them. It seems like once you trip the
macros switch, I don't know how to go back and shut it off so I don't get
that warning anymore.

I don't want to stop that warning on spreadsheets where there are macros,
but how do I get it turned off on spreadsheets that once had macros, but no
longer have any? Thanks,

Joe
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See if this helps: