Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Last Modified Date

i searched the newsgroup for this "last modified date in header", &
the 1st post listed an example.........

title: Need some code for header/ footer, another case of "last saved
by.

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...d4b9aa2fd5198b

Dim wkSht As Worksheet
For Each wkSht In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
wkSht.PageSetup.RightFooter = ("&20Last Saved or Modified by
") & _
(Format(ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("La st
Author"))) &
("&20 on ") & _
(Format(ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("La st Save
Time")))
Next wkSht
End Sub

watch out for line breaks if you cut & paste this........
hth susan

On May 23, 11:01 am, Me wrote:
Can I put the last modified time and date into a header in Excel 2003?

If so, how would I do that?

Thank you in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Me Me is offline

I never used Google groups before, but now I have it bookmarked. :-)

This code works for me, except I cannot get the footer to appear in 8 point
font. The default is set at 20 point, and no matter how often I change the
footer font, or how many times I save the file, I cannot get the font in the
footer to change.

Thank you for your help.

Me

On May 23, 11:01 am, Me wrote:
Can I put the last modified time and date into a header in Excel 2003?

If so, how would I do that?

Thank you in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Me Me is offline

Edit: I figured out how to change the font. That '20' is in the code for a
reason. :-p

Thanks again for your help.

On May 23, 11:01 am, Me wrote:
Can I put the last modified time and date into a header in Excel 2003?

If so, how would I do that?

Thank you in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I never used Google groups before

Install my GoogleSearch add-in

http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

On May 23, 11:01 am, Me wrote:
Can I put the last modified time and date into a header in Excel 2003?

If so, how would I do that?

Thank you in advance.

Need to get modified date Michael Wise[_35_] Excel Programming 2 July 18th 06 09:08 PM
date that a row is modified vaderj Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 April 24th 06 10:59 PM
modified date ceemo[_41_] Excel Programming 1 October 29th 05 06:20 PM
Modified Date DME New Users to Excel 11 December 14th 04 07:15 PM
Last Modified Date Dominique Feteau Excel Programming 1 March 4th 04 04:36 PM