Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Me Me is offline

Default Last Modified Date

Can I put the last modified time and date into a header in Excel 2003?

If so, how would I do that?

Thank you in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The code below is for the Before_Save event of the workbook. It will put the
current date and time on the right side of the header for all sheets in the
workbook.

Dim sht As Worksheet
For Each sht In Sheets
sht.PageSetup.RightHeader = "Last Modified On " & Now
Next sht

Hope that helps.

Vergel Adriano

"Me" wrote:

Can I put the last modified time and date into a header in Excel 2003?

If so, how would I do that?

Thank you in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub TEST()