Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default a strange button state

note - if this comes thru 3x, it's not my fault.... i keep hitting
"send" & it says its sending, but i never get a confirmation that it
DID get sent.
=========================
the button become disable

is it truly disabled? absolutely does nothing when you click it?
or is it just not in focus?

if it's truly disabled, there must be something in an auto-open sub
that's changing the status. or a before-close sub that resets it
before you even get out of the workbook.

hth
susan

On May 23, 8:12 am, clara wrote:
Hi all,

I have a button(ActiveX control) on a worksheet, before I save the workbook,
I set the button's Enabled to true and I save and close the workbook. Next
time, when I open the workbook, the button become disable but the property
Enabled is still true. Why.

Clara
--
thank you so much for your help