Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy formula results and launch application from button

I hope someone can help me... I'm trying to create a worksheet in
excel where the user inputs a number and a result shows in the
following cell. I want to create a button where when they click on it
the button copies the result into the clipboard and at the same time
launches an external program. I got the button to copy the cell but
it's copying the formula from the cell not the results. And i'm not
sure where to start with having it launch an application... any help
is appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

when you paste, do

activecell.pastespecial xlValues

look in Excel VBA help at the Shell command.

Tom Ogilvy