Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Getting SQL data into Excel

Can anyone give me a simple way of providing third parties with an
excel spreadsheet with command buttons that would pull in data from
stored procedures in my online sql database, with the connection
properties "hard coded" so that they cannot see them - ie I don't want
to give them the user name and password to set up ODBC or let them see
the code that connects and runs the sproc?