Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do you create a Set on Excel?

Here's what I'd like to do:

I'm planning on using the same file on several different tables, that all
have the same data but may have the different columns labelled differently:

Find Column that has the Rate
Assign Column with Rate as RatesColumn

The column with the Rate will be the column with a label in this set: (rate,
level, %, repo)

How can I create a Set of some sort which I can then use when running Find
and just say, if value is in Set then its True.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim rng as Range, rng1 as Range, rng2 as Range
set rng = Rows(1)
set rng1 = rng.Find("rate")
if not rng1 is nothing then
set rng2 = rng1.EntireColumns