-   -   How do you create a Set on Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/389755-how-do-you-create-set-excel.html)

hfazal

How do you create a Set on Excel?

Here's what I'd like to do:

I'm planning on using the same file on several different tables, that all
have the same data but may have the different columns labelled differently:

Find Column that has the Rate
Assign Column with Rate as RatesColumn

The column with the Rate will be the column with a label in this set: (rate,
level, %, repo)

How can I create a Set of some sort which I can then use when running Find
and just say, if value is in Set then its True.

Tom Ogilvy

How do you create a Set on Excel?

Dim rng as Range, rng1 as Range, rng2 as Range
set rng = Rows(1)
set rng1 = rng.Find("rate")
if not rng1 is nothing then
set rng2 = rng1.EntireColumns