Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Wrap xll for non-excel use

Hi, does anyone know how I would wrap an xll file so I can consume it in an
automated process, i.e. without having excel installed or open? Ideally it
would be a technique that would allow me to call from .net.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Assume this is a COM add-in, then is basically an ActiveX dll.
As such, as long as it is registered, you can call it's public
classes/properties etc as you would any other ActiveX component.

How you do this from .Net is up to you.

NickHK