Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Links to master sheet.

I have a spreadsheet with 76 sheets. I am trying to create links between
cells in row 1,sheet 76 and various different cells in sheet 1, then row 2
and the same cells in sheet 2, etc. for 75 sheets. I have a VBA macro that
will do this for one sheet at a time. Is there a way to modify the macro so
that it will repeat for subsequent sheets.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi neilm4247

Try this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary.htm