Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Office Assistant Balloon no longer available

I use the Office Assistant Balloon in many of my macros for the user to
select one of several choices, then run the macro according to the choice.
In Office 2007, the Office Assistant Balloon is no longer available and my
macros just skip over them so there is no selection to govern the macro.
What can I use in place of the balloon?

With Assistant.NewBalloon
.Button = msoButtonSetCancel
.Heading = "CLOSE DISPLAYED MONTH or ADD NEW MONTH SHEET???"
.Text = "Do you want to close the currently displayed month OR do
you want to add a new month's sheet? Choose from the following 3 options:"
.Labels(1).Text = "CLOSE AND PRINT DISPLAYED MONTH"
.Labels(2).Text = "CHANGE DISPLAYED MONTH"
.Labels(3).Text = "ADD NEW MONTH'S TAX SHEET"
y = .Show
End With