Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multi Criteria for Autofilter

How to provide a list of values for Autofilter? Record Macro seems to only
allow 2 criteria. I have at least 'or' condition 6 values. Thanks...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you try doing Data|filter|autofilter manually, you'll find that excel (2003
and below) only allows 2 criteria.

I sometimes cheat by adding another column and then building a formula that
evaluates to true/false and filter on that.

Another option is to learn how to use data|filter|advanced filter--where you can
specify lots of criteria.

Debra Dalgleish has some notes:
http://contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html
http://contextures.com/xladvfilter02.html