Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sum with multi criteria

I Have 3 columns with like 800 rows
column #1 is the year , column #2 is Codenumder , column #3 is the cost

year code cost
#1 #2 #3
2003 80 500
2001 10 100
2003 230 1000
2002 80 50
2006 10 1500
2003 80 1000

i need to get the cost of the year 2003 that has a codenumber 80
wich here if i do it with my eyes its 1500
how can i make a function for it , to do it for me , even a macro if needed
.<

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A200=2003),--(B2:B200=80),C2:C200)

--
---
HTH

Bob

#1 #2 #3
2003 80 500
2001 10 100
2003 230 1000
2002 80 50
2006 10 1500
2003 80 1000

i need to get the cost of the year 2003 that has a codenumber 80
wich here if i do it with my eyes its 1500
how can i make a function for it , to do it for me , even a macro if
needed

.<

--
Debra Dalgleish