Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman Mike Fogleman is offline

Default sum with multi criteria

Re-check your formula. Bob's formula is correct and works for me. Copy &
paste from your news reader if necessary. That is how I did it.
Mike F
"azoz" wrote in message
excel says there is an error in formula
i did it even with ctrl+shift+enter "wich never works for me"
=========

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A200=2003),--(B2:B200=80),C2:C200)

--
---
HTH

Bob

"azoz" wrote in message
I Have 3 columns with like 800 rows
column #1 is the year , column #2 is Codenumder , column #3 is the cost

year code cost
#1 #2 #3
2003 80 500
2001 10 100
2003 230 1000
2002 80 50
2006 10 1500
2003 80 1000

i need to get the cost of the year 2003 that has a codenumber 80
wich here if i do it with my eyes its 1500
how can i make a function for it , to do it for me , even a macro if
needed
.<