Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Linked workbooks

Hello world :-)

I'm using linked external workbooks in a main workbook
I want to know the SaveDate of the external workbooks.
I don't expect to find an excel function so i try to do it via VBA

Does anyone know in general how this can be solved
if not
I need to know where the links to the ext. workbooks are stored (i looked in
"application" an "thisworkbook" but couldn't find it.)

I'd like loop throug all linked wb on opening the main workbook and look up
their savedates to print them in cells, so i have a quick overview on how up
to date the ext wb are.

I hope i described my problem so it can be understood.
--
Martin